When you donate to Project Respect, you support all this crucial work. You stand alongside women, and help achieve a world free from sexual exploitation.
A regular donation of:
- $20 will enable us to provide a supermarket food voucher for women experiencing financial stress
- $50 will enable us to purchase essential items which are distributed in our gift packs during outreach each week
- $200 will ensure the Women's Advisory Group will run each month to provide a platform for women's experiences to be heard
- $500 will ensure our peer led community lunch for up to 14 women runs each month
- $1,000 will provide for a two day train-the-trainer program to be delivered to women wishing to learn new skills to transition out of or reduce their hours in the sex industry.
Whether it’s $5 or $500, we use every donation wisely to make the biggest impact possible for the women we support.
Project Respect has Deductible Gift Recipient Status 1. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Project Respect is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.